Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Surprise Surprise

Guess what, after countless projects and wonderful clients for these 3 long years, *drumroll* I'm finally opening my own site!! *applause please! what? no applause? sigh, a little smile perhaps? :) thank you! I know you can do it!*

I have had been asked numerous times, "What is your Etsy shop link?" or "Why won't you open up an Etsy shop?". Sadly, but I think Etsy is not for me. There are a lot of substitutes for Etsy, of course, but I have look around and can't find one that fits babalisme.

So here it is, my own babalisme dot com. It's still under construction, but I can't wait to share the news with you, I'm sharing it now!! Please be sure to drop by again when the store's held its grand opening. I'll tell you when for sure! Also my new facebook page and twitter account. I know I'm not much of a FBer or tweeter but I'll try my best! Like and follow me please :D because more surprises coming right up!

On the lighter side of surprises this week, I won a giveaway at cocomomo. This is the first time I've ever won a giveaway held by fellow Indonesian, and I'm quite surprise the snail mail package arrived in less than a week. Usually if I won something from abroad, it'd take months to arrive. By the way, ain't the camera pouch cute? Check out cocomomo for more pouch-y cutey.

Blog Archive