Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Malaysia - Korea Trip Part 1

Hi! Last month as I said, I went to Kuala Lumpur and South Korea. There were so many photos, but I decided to post only a few. There will be two parts. Hope you enjoy the photos!



IMG_8199

Arrived at Kuala Lumpur and the next day went straight to Pak Hailam Kopitiam. Love this photo that I took there! I love these things.



IMG_8218

So these are my sister and second cousins (my mom's cousin's daughters). These are people I played with during the trip. Took this picture in our hotel, Royale Bintang. Really satisfied with this hotel's service.



IMG_8268

Finally, Seoul! I think this was in the front of president's house. Not allowed to go in, so just took photos in the front garden kind of. I paired my pink blazer with blue top from Mango and unbranded floral shorts.



IMG_8413

The waterfall there was so beautiful! And these are my sister and parents. As you can see, I wore the blue top again. Well I am a light traveler, I didn't bring so many clothes. Just mixed and matched them.



IMG_8472

After the waterfall we went straight to Teddy Bear Museum which was just adorable! I wanted to grab every dolls there! We were in the giant teddy bear's house in this photo.



IMG_8525

Nami Island! It was where they shot the famous Korean drama, Winter Sonathttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifa. Well I thought it would be way prettier. But it wasn't as I expected. Not bad though. A good place to take photos. But maybe it'd be prettier on winter or fall seasons.



IMG_8517

This beef from a restaurant in Nami Island was just good! Definitely must eat! The restaurant was crowded all the time, mostly by tourists.





to be continued to part 2...

Blog Archive