Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Matryoshka Madness

She's the ruling queen, the it girl of craft community, loved by children (and their mommies) of all ages, and especially by you, dear readers!! Please welcome,

Miss Matryoshka!

** big applause and standing ovation **

So you love matryoshka so much right? I can hear the poupee girl crying in the dark corner somewhere, hang on there, girl, there will be next time for you.. And since June is babalisme's birthday month, you are all welcome to host a party. All printables needed will be provided FREE on this very babalisme blog. Excited? Well I am. The party could be a birthday party, bridal shower, baby shower, slumber party, heck, even those just-because tea parties. Just print, cut, and embellish anything on your party with the printables. Easier than ABCs.


What's a girl gotta do first when throwing a party, you say? Send out the invitation of course! Here's the thing you'll need right now, a nesting doll invitation!! YAAAAAY!! Go on click here and print as much as you like. Fold each doll and make accordion folds with them. The littlest ones should tuck safely behind the big card. Voila, a nesting invitation.

Enjoy!

FAQ

  • I have a printing/letterpress/party business can I sell printed/end products to my customers?

of course, you can not. I give out these printables free for personal use, no commercial purposes allowed. Please respect my rights as the maker, and don't do it behind my back, it hurts my feeling, really. And I may stop giving away free printable. And you might get boo-ed by my loyal readers. Just, don't be a jerk.

  • I have a printing/letterpress/party business can I give printed/end products to my customers for free?

if your main intention is still commercially promoting your own business using someone else's hard work... no.

  • I want to host a party for my best friend's bridal shower can I use your printable?

whatever your party is, if it won't give you commercial gain, please, be my guest and print as much as you like. I'd love to see some pictures in action though, consider it my payment :)

  • A friend of mine like the printables so much, can I give her my copy?

do ask your friend to download herself on this blog, I love making new friends, so your friend can be my friend too :)

  • I like the design so much I want to use it on my name card/ blog buttons/ facebook profile picture/ twitter background/etc?

Well, I'm sorry, you can't alter the design that is already made, digitally speaking. However you can always use it creatively AFTER you print it out. For example, you may print it on t-shirt transfer paper and iron it on your t-shirt! Just don't sell the t-shirt afterwards.

  • Can I order you to make me a custom invitation/paper doll/ schedule/ party kit/etc!

Sure you can! from the mean time please email me at babalisme{at}yahoo {dot}com. I am still considering about Etsy. :)

Blog Archive