Monday, September 27, 2010

Clog Roll





The pair that started it all. Chanel, and no, that's not the year of made underneath. That's the price.

The title is a blog roll pun, get it? *insert cricket sound* This could be the part where I type "LOL" but seeing your response I'd better not. Remember my spring wishlist which feature a pair of clogs? Unsurprisingly I haven't got one not even now. I love today's clogs aesthetic and supposedly comfort, but have yet to find the perfect pair for me and my wallet. I was wondering if they are suitable enough to wear for autumn (in Indonesia of course, every day is summer, but you know "autumn" at a country called fashion). I have been browsing through Shopbop and ASOS, and here's what I got.

What do you think? Do you have a pair of clogs? Do you wear it throughout the year?

Blog Archive